Amazingly, I've already gotten my visa! It reached the consulate Tuesday, and must've been processed right away in order for it to get back to me today, Saturday. Awesome.

It's very pretty, I have to say. That's not a great picture, but you get the idea. That's a page in my passport (which I'm also very glad to have back). My CoE was also stapled to the opposite page.

So things are continuing to move right along. We went shopping the other day for some clothes, and I am stocked for all the bottoms I need, now I just have to make sure I have tops. I think I'm good, I just need to sort out what I'm bringing and if I overlooked anything.

All that's left of officially business is my TB test and my International Driver's Permit. I'm planning to do my IDP on Monday, which is my day off work, and then just the TB test! And packing! Lots of packing.

Comments (1)

On February 22, 2010 at 3:00 PM , JD Seibel said...

Yay! Yeah, I got mine back pretty quick too, *huge sigh of relief*, and i loved how pretty mine was! I think yours is better though! hehe ;)