Good news! I finally got my arrival date! Drumroll please....

glitter - http://www.sparklee.com




Yep, I'll be in Japan on March 22, 2010. I'm really excited about this.

Today was a productive day, because I also mailed my visa application to the Consulate in Chicago. It should get there around Tuesday, and they said it only takes a day or so to process it. So I'll probably get it back early week after next. Cross your fingers and knock on wood and hope and pray that nothing happens en route, because it has my CoE and my passport in it, and nothing is allowed to happen to either one of those, ok? Ok.

Also, I discovered that I have to take yet more passport pictures. This time for my international driving permit. I still have one left over from the visa app, but I need two for this app. *sigh* Guess I'll do that again tomorrow. I wonder if they kept the ones they took from before...

Comments (1)

On February 12, 2010 at 12:12 PM , Unknown said...

Wow, I'm jealous! My consulate told me it will take a week for them to process my visa, not counting them sending it back, and that's with me going in person! Maybe yours is a less busy one.