I'll be making a few posts to catch this up to speed, but first I want to just sort of introduce myself.

My name is Lauren. I'm 23 years old and fresh graduate of Brigham Young University with a degree in English Teaching, a minor in Japanese, and a certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language. While I went to school in Utah, I'm originally from Kansas, which is where I'm living now. I'm living with my family until I depart for Japan in order to save some much needed money. (They don't tell you that life after graduation is this insane.)

I recently was offered a position at Interac, which is a company that contracts English speakers out to Japanese schools. I'll be starting in March, though I don't know my placement or really anything more than that. So y'all will get to find out with me.

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask! One of the frustrations of job-hunting is not having someone to really ask questions about. I'm not an official representative of Interac, but I can give you my opinion, advice, and basic information, and things like that.

Comments (0)